Friday, January 28, 2011

My first blog

I was really glad the process for setting up my blog was easy. I already have a GMail account, so that saved me some steps in the process. It is really convenient that when I log into my email, I am already logged into Blogger. Actually setting up my blog was really simple as well, just input some personal information and pick a background and it was set up. I can see now why so many people have blogs. This is my first blog, so if I like it perhaps I will continue with it when my AED 200 class is over.

In this class, I expect to learn the basics of how art is created, and give me the tools I need to appreciate art more fully. 

I am comfortable taking an online course. I have previously taken two other online courses. The biggest challenge with online courses is keeping up with assignments and readings because it is tempting to be lax when you know you will not have to see the professor twice a week. However, the set up of this class definitely limits the ability to do that, which is a good thing because it is harder to catch up than keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment