Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Art Criticism

I reviewed the project "Soles with Soul." I chose this exhibit because I found the subject matter unique. I also enjoyed the various works. I found many of them quite striking and visually interesting. I immediately starting forming opinions when I went  through it.

The  biggest challenge was connecting all the ideas together. I really liked my opening in which I asked several questions. It was difficult for me to bring it together and make those points connect though.

I enjoyed critiquing my peer. It opened me up to artworks I had not seen before. I would like to see what others thought of my project.

I would rate my article a 9. I think I made it enjoyable to read while still being informative. However, I think I could have developed my ideas more.

I enjoyed looking at my peers work but I have never really enjoyed creative writing. Because of this, writing the article was difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment